Calling all artists, photographers and digital designers! We need your help to design the Focus Birmingham 2017 Christmas Card.
We are looking for an A6 (105 x 148mm) festive card design, this can be a photograph, drawing, painting or digital design, as long as submissions are your own work.
How to Enter:
You can submit your entries via post or email. Please label your design with your name, age, address and contact details in order for us to contact you should you be chosen as the winner.
By Post: Send to Focus Christmas Card Competition, Focus Birmingham, 48-62 Woodville Road, Harborne, Birmingham, B17 9AT.
By Email: Electronic entries can be a PDF or JPEG file. Please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Christmas Card Competition in the subject line.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entries to this competition must be original work by the person submitting the entry.
2. Entries will be accepted via post or email.
3. Entries will be accepted from children under 18 years of age however written permission from a parent or guardian is required before we will accept the submission.
4. By submitting your entry to us you are agreeing to Focus Birmingham using the picture in our 2017 Christmas card. We will use this to raise funds for Focus Birmingham; the winner will receive no financial gains from the cards.
5. More than one entry per person will be accepted.
6. The winner will be chosen by the Focus Birmingham judging team as the best entry for a Focus Birmingham Christmas card.
7. The winner’s name will be displayed on our website, social media and on the cards when printed.
8. The winner will be contacted by email or post.
9. The competition will run until 5pm on 31st August.
For more information on the Christmas Card competition please email zoe@focusbirmingham. Best of luck everyone!