Salary - £60k + benefits
A successful charity primarily providing invaluable care and support services to people with complex needs and which also acts as a Centre of Excellence supporting blind and visually impaired people across the West Midlands.
With a £3.5m turnover and high-quality services, we are big enough to influence but small enough to make things happen. We need an inspirational CEO to lead our growth and move the charity forward so we can maintain and enhance the quality of care and the opportunities we provide within our day centre, the local community and supported living scheme.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following skills and expertise:-
• Ability to inspire and motivate a team
• Forward-thinking professional with passion and enthusiasm acting as the charity’s ambassador with the ability to build effective relationships
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership and strategic planning skills
• Experience of achieving sustained growth for a business or charity
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Commercially aware with business and financial acumen
Based at our Head Office in Harborne, Birmingham this is a highly fulfilling role that comes with great rewards.
To apply send CV and covering letter to Julie.email@example.com or post to https://www.focusbirmingham.org.uk/contact-us.