Are you organised and highly motivated with experience in successfully securing funding from charitable trusts and foundations? Do you have a passion for supporting people with visual impairments and other complex needs? Focus Birmingham has a new opportunity for a talented Grants & Trusts Officer with the skills to help us support the vital services that Focus Birmingham deliver.
This role has three main areas of focus:
• Income generation from charitable foundations
• General income generation
This is an excellent opportunity for a high calibre candidate with income generation experience to join a friendly and talented team and support our vital work.
You will be able to demonstrate:
• Previous experience of working within an charitable income generation role
• Writing detailed and accurate project based applications to secure funding within strict deadlines
• Production of progress and impact reports for funders
• Sector knowledge for the researching of new funding opportunities
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
• Support of income generation programmes
You will be a pro-active self-starter and adept at working collaboratively across the sector, the organisation, and with our extensive network. You will be an excellent communicator, able to prioritise tasks, have exemplary attention to detail as well as being highly organised to manage individual projects
If this is sounds like the role for you then apply now by downloading the attached application form then uploading the completed form using the following:
The closing date to apply for this position is Wednesday 25th March 2020. Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications received in the past, if you are among the qualified candidates you will be contacted approximately 2 weeks of the vacancy closing to attend an interview.
Focus Birmingham is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, age, gender, sexuality or disability.
If you have a visual impairment please contact HR at Jobs@focusbirmingham.org.uk